- Directly reporting to Professional Services Team Lead or Technical and Services Manager.
- Creation of Scope of Work (SOW) based on the approved Network Design.
- Perform Implementation or Deployment Services indicated in the SOW and makes sure to finish without major delays.
- Responsible to submit Implementation Activities and other related reports to the internal Project Team and customers.
- Assistance to the Presales Engineers for product demos or Proof of Concepts (POCs).
- Act as Level 2 Technical Support Engineers for special support cases.
- Works with other Professional Services Team and Project Management team for successful project implementation from start to finish.
- Must undergo and pass trainings and certifications for improvement of knowledge and skillset.
- College Graduate – IT related, IT-related vocational/short course.
- 1+ years proven work experience in IT related/Solution Selling/Reseller/Distribution.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- (Preferably) Knowledgeable in IT solution Setup especially for DC, Network and Security, Collaboration solutions offering; with experience in hands-on implementation, installation, configuration, administration, and management of IT solutions for both onsite & remote, including technical support.