- Directly reporting to Team Lead for Presales Engineering.
- Deep dive product presentations of solutions offering (Data Center, Enterprise Network, CyberSecurity).
- Product scoping and sizing of customer requirements.
- Present appropriate recommendations of solutions based on customer requirements and future plans.
- Conduct product demos or Proof of Concept (POC) including Pre-POC meetings and POC results presentations.
- Conduct Presales activities such as Heatmapping, Site Survey, and Network Assessment.
- Planning and Road-mapping with Customers to create recommended Network Design.
- Terms of Reference (TOR) Creation and Checking.
- Reviewer of Scope of Work (SOW) to make sure that Implementation setup is aligned with the network design.
- Works with other Professional Services Team and Project Management team for successful project implementation from start to finish.
- Must undergo and pass trainings and certifications for improvement of knowledge and skillset.
- College Graduate – IT-related, IT-related vocational/short course.
- 1+ years proven work experience in IT related/Solution Selling/Reseller/Distribution.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- (Preferably) Knowledgeable in IT solution Selling especially for DC, Network, and Security solutions offering.