- In charge of building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company that may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, service application, and marketing.
- Serves as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company’s sales target.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings.
- Prepares for the necessary reports and analysis needed by the company.
- Establish budgets with the clients and company.
- Other assigned tasks from time to time as the need arises.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising Sales, Communications, Public relations, or related field.
- 1+ years proven work experience as an Account Manager, Associate Account Manager.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Knowledgeable with CRM software (i.e., Salesforce, etc.) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).